SELF CLEANING SMART MASKS
Preventing virus Cross-contamination and Infection
Copper Fresh masks uses a patented International technology which actively de-activates Corona Virus and other viruses and bacteria. Copper oxide, which acts as a natural anti-viral, is impregnated into the material fibres of the mask.
Current PRICE : R150 per pack of 5 (excL Delivery)
Free shipping on orders over R500
Copper Fresh Smart Masks use a patented International technology which actively de-activates Corona Virus and other viruses and bacteria. Copper oxide, which acts as a natural anti-viral, is impregnated into the material fibres of the mask. This has been proven through scientific tests and studies.
In one study, within 1-5 minutes, the Copper Fresh technology de-activated 100% of Corona Virus on the surface of the mask.
Whereas regular cloth or other material masks do not de-activate viruses (in fact the virus remains on the mask for up to a number of days, exposing people to further risk if they touch their face after touching an infected mask), the Copper Fresh Smart Masks constantly and actively de-activate viruses, keeping you feeling safe and protected.
The Copper Fresh Smart Mask protects both you and those around you, as both the internal and external layers of the mask possess the same anti-viral properties.
If your mask gets dirty, simply get a slightly damp cloth and rub the dirt off lightly.2
The masks are re-usable and can be worn for up to a number of weeks (or longer). As long as the mask material is intact, you are protected.
|CE/FDA and SAHPRA Cert
* MedCu Material
- 99.9% bacterial filtration efficiency and Virus repelling on the atomic level
- Copper features eliminate bacteria, fungus and viruses, including Covid-19, within minutes
- Protection without the need for sterilization
- Non-toxic, non-irritating, easy to breath fabric
- Trace amount of Copper is active for life time
- Powered by innovative Israeli technology and patents
- Material FDA*, CE* and TUV Certified*
- Environment protection
- Dual-side protection
- Reduce the risk of self-infection from the mask surface
- Same Copper particles eliminates new viruses every single day, for ever
- No painful, pointless and expensive respirator experience
- Save the planet: regular masks DO NOT recycle
- Cosmetic Properties
- No cleaning required. The mask retains its properties even when it is dirty
BEFORE AND AFTER
Improvement of Facial Skin – A Clinical Study (2009)
Copper plays a key role in several processes of skin formation and regeneration. Copper has been shown to be absorbed through intact skin. We hypothesized that sleeping on fabrics containing copper-impregnated fibres would have a positive cosmetic effect on the skin…..
Copper and Viruses
Frequently Asked Questions
The mask does not need to be cleaned or washed, and retains its properties even when it is dirty. However, if you wish to clean, light stains (i.e. Makeup etc.) of the mask surface, please use a warm, damp cloth or sponge with light pressure on the Masks’ surface, and let it dry for at least 30 min.
When cleaning, care must be taken not to physically damage the mask surface.
Do not use any makeup remover or detergents materials for cleaning the mask.
- Place the nasal wire on top
- Press the nasal wire firmly to cover the nose
- The side on which the earlobe is not connected should face the face
- On the side, the mask should adhere to the face, around the nose and under the chin
- If you feel irritation during use, replace the mask or stop using it
- Do not use the mask if it is torn or physically damaged in any way as the level of protection will be reduced
- Recommended use: minimum 7 days to a month depending on Masks’s physical condition.
- The mask should cover the mouth and nose