SELF-SANITISING SMART MASKS
Preventing virus Cross-contamination and Infection
Copper Fresh masks uses a patented International technology which actively de-activates Covid-19 other viruses and bacteria. Copper oxide, which acts as a natural anti-viral, is interlaced into the material fibres of the mask.
Current PRICE : R150 per pack of 5 (excL Delivery)
Free shipping on orders over R500
Copper Fresh Smart Masks use a patented international technology that powerfully de-activates Covid-19, other viruses and bacteria. Copper oxide, which acts as a natural anti-viral, is woven into the material fibres of the mask.
In one study, within 5 minutes, the Copper Fresh technology de-activated 100% of Covid-19 on the surface of the mask. Whereas regular cloth, surgical or other material masks do not combat viruses as effectively. In fact, the Covid-19 virus remains on regular face masks for many days, exposing people to further risk if they touch their face after touching an infected mask.
The Copper Fresh Smart Masks constantly and effectively fights covid-19 and other viruses, keeping you safe and protected. Both the internal and external layers of the Copper Fresh Smart Masks have the same anti-viral properties and protect both you and those around you.
The masks are self-sanitising and re-usable and can be worn for many weeks while keeping you protected as long as the mask material is intact. If your mask gets dirty, simply use a slightly damp cloth and rub the dirt off lightly.
Our effective and eco-friendly masks can not only help slow the spread of COVID-19 but can impact the increasing coronavirus waste due to more single-use or disposable face masks causing mask pollution.
|Surgical Mask||N95||Copper Fresh*|
|CE/FDA and SAHPRA Cert|
* MedCu Material
The masks are re-usable and can be worn for up to a number of weeks . As long as the mask material is intact, you are protected.
- Copper features eliminate bacteria, fungus and viruses, including Covid-19, within minutes.
- 99.9% bacterial filtration efficiency and Virus repelling on an atomic level.
- Protection without the need to sterilize the mask.
- Non-toxic, non-irritating, lightweight and breathable mask
- Trace amount of Copper is active for life time
- Powered by innovative Israeli technology and patents
- Material FDA*, CE* and TUV Certified*
- Eco-Friendly face masks
Copper and Viruses
Frequently Asked Questions
The mask does not need to be cleaned or washed, and retains its properties even when it is dirty. However, if you wish to clean, light stains (i.e. Makeup etc.) of the mask surface, please use a warm, damp cloth or sponge with light pressure on the Masks’ surface, and let it dry for at least 30 min.
When cleaning, care must be taken not to physically damage the mask surface.
Do not use any makeup remover or detergents materials for cleaning the mask.
- Place the nasal wire on top
- Press the nasal wire firmly to cover the nose
- The side on which the earlobe is not connected should face the face
- On the side, the mask should adhere to the face, around the nose and under the chin
- If you feel irritation during use, replace the mask or stop using it
- Do not use the mask if it is torn or physically damaged in any way as the level of protection will be reduced
- Recommended use: minimum 7 days to a month depending on Masks’s physical condition.
- The mask should cover the mouth and nose